All Peoples Community & FamilySource Center was an official VITA TAX Center for the second year. On our First day of offering Free Tax Preparation, we helped refund over $20,000 to Community Members. We started filing returns on February 1, 2018 and by the end of May 2018, we had submitted a total of 432 Accepted Federal returns and 434 State Accepted returns with a total of $489,000.00 in refunds. All Peoples will be offering Free Tax Prep again this Tax Season.*
Please contact Jesse De La Cruz at (213) 747-6357 ext 119 for more information.
Make sure to ask about EITC – You may qualify for up to $6,400 cash back! It’s estimated that 20% of L.A. County residents are not claiming the Federal and State Earned Income Tax Credits (#EITC) who qualify. That’s $566 million dollars not coming back to families and our Communities. Claim What’s Yours! Free Tax Prep LA can Help!
FREE Tax Preparation:
- It’s FREE – Free tax preparation services for families who meet eligibility requirements.
- It’s QUICK – If you are due a refund, you can get it in as few as 5-8 days!
- It’s SECURE – We use the same software a paid Tax Preparer would use.
Documents You Will Need:
- Valid Identification Card
- Social Security or ITIN Cards for everyone included in the tax return
- W2, 1099, or any other income forms
- The previous years tax return (2017)
- FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT: Please bring your bank account information with a routing number or a voided check
Benefits of Filing:
- QUALIFY for the Earned Income Tax Credit & Child Tax Credit
- FASTER REFUND with electronic filing
- SAVE MONEY by eliminating check cashing fees and getting your refund direct deposit into your bank
Please Call Jesse De La Cruz at 213.747.6357 ext 119 to schedule an appointment.
About All Peoples Community Center
All Peoples Community Center (All Peoples) is an all-encompassing neighborhood center whose mission is to provide social services and programs that empower individuals and promote community, respect, and self-determination for all.
Founded in 1942, All Peoples has served as a true safe haven and trusted place for low-income children and families in South Los Angeles. Today, All Peoples provides a myriad of social and educational services to more than 6,600 people per year in its 20,000-square-foot center located in a residential area of South LA’s Vernon-Central neighborhood, immediately south of downtown Los Angeles. Services are designed to achieve the following goals: to help children succeed at each stage of development; to strengthen and support individuals and families and build community; to prevent violence and crime in the community and the home; to address the root causes of gang involvement; to provide job training and create job opportunities; and to help seniors stay active and engaged.
All Peoples is a vibrant hub of activity for children, youth, and families six days a week, year-round. Services include licensed extended day childcare, after school programs, academic tutoring, a computer lab, summer camp, summer jobs, an alternative high school, workforce development and career assistance, financial literacy and education, parenting classes, domestic violence support groups, food distribution, a community micro-garden, a senior volunteer program, and more.
READY TO GET INVOLVED?
* Volunteer opportunities at All Peoples! More Info
** In-kind and Sponsorship opportunities at All Peoples!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Search Job Opportunities currently available at All Peoples Community Center!