Youth #GIVINGTUESDAY Fundraiser
OUR SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY IS POSSIBLE THANKS TO DONORS LIKE YOU
The tax deductible donation that you are making here enables us to continue serving the South Los Angeles community with REAL SOLUTIONS and REAL HEART.
THIS #GIVINGTUESDAY YOU CAN HELP OUR SOUTH LA CLASS OF 2022.
All Peoples After-School “Tomorrow’s Leaders” Program, grades 1st to 12th, was developed in order to help increase the graduation rates of low income South Los Angeles high school students and prepare them for a post-secondary education and career. Our College Advisors work closely with all youth, elementary to high school, to make sure that everyone knows that “College is Possible” regardless of their socio-economic status.
- College Advisors assist with mandated college or youth employment program testing including CASAS, SAT and ACT.
- On average, College Advisors help students transmit 50 Cal State applications, 30 UC applications, and 20 community college applications each year.
- An average of $200,000 of financial aid is secured through FAFSA each year.
- Approximately 30 high school students participate in the Senior Packet Program.
All Peoples Youth Participant and
recipient of the Geraldine Morgan Scholarship Fund.
All Peoples YouthSource Center, in partnership with Coalition for Responsible Community Development, offers free services to low-income high school seniors age 16-22. Services include:
- Work Readiness (including resume assistance, mock interviews and professional dress workshops)
- Occupational Skills Training
- Computer Training
- Career exploration/Guidance
- Employment through Economic and WorkForce Development Department
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- Civic Engagement
- Academic Assessment and Educational Guidance
- And more!
YOUR SUSTAINING DONATION
Your sustaining donation repeats every month and allows you to be part of our work in our community on a continuing basis. Your generous partnership with us is very much appreciated.
YOUR ONE-TIME DONATION
Your one-time donation allows us to purchase equipment and services that help us do our work in our community. Your generous gift is very much appreciated.
All Peoples is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit, non-sectarian, multi-service agency; tax identification number 95-2669400. All proceeds benefit All Peoples Community Center and will be designated to general operating support. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.