All Peoples Community Center offers Free Tax Prep!
We’re out in the Community! Jesse De La Cruz spoke to community members at John Adams Middle School on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 about our free tax services offered at All Peoples.
Please contact Jesse at (213) 747-6357 ext 119 for more information. Make sure to ask about EITC – You may qualify for up to $6,000 cash back!
It’s estimated that 20% of L.A. County residents are not claiming the Federal and State Earned Income Tax Credits (#EITC) who qualify. That’s $566 million dollars not coming back to families and our Communities. Claim What’s Yours! Free Tax Prep LA can Help!
FREE Tax Preparation:
- It’s FREE – Free tax preparation services for families who meet eligibility requirements.
- It’s QUICK – If you are due a refund, you can get it in as few as 5-8 days!
- It’s SECURE – We use the same software a paid Tax Preparer would use.
Documents You Will Need:
- Valid Identification Card
- Social Security or ITIN Cards for everyone included in the tax return
- W2, 1099, or any other income forms
- The previous years tax return (2015)
- FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT: Please bring your bank account information with a routing number or a voided check
Benefits of Filing:
- QUALIFY for the Earned Income Tax Credit & Child Tax Credit
- FASTER REFUND with electronic filing
- SAVE MONEY by eliminating check cashing fees and getting your refund direct deposit into your bank
Please Call Jesse at 213.747.6357 ext 119 to schedule an appointment.