Looking for your high school community service hours? All Peoples Community Center is currently accepting volunteers for our Fall 2017-2018 High School Volunteer Program. Our program begins September 2017.
Volunteers are needed for the following:
- Reception (answering phones)
- Data Input
- Classroom assistant
- Sports League assistant
Deadline for volunteer applications is September 8, 2017. Please contact Krystal Harris at (213) 747-6357 ext. 123 for more information!
Complete an High School Volunteer Application. Please return all applications via email to email@example.com or fax to (213) 747-0541.
All Peoples Community Center is always looking for adults volunteer to assist with various activities around the center. From our food program, tutoring to community events.
Current Adult Volunteer Opportunities:
- No events at the moment
Please keep checking back for volunteer opportunities. Please contact Krystal Harris at (213) 747-6357 ext. 123 for more information!
Complete an Adult Volunteer Application. Please return all applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (213) 747-0541.
- 296 isolated seniors by providing companionship and social activities,
- 150 seniors were provided with training and resources for emergency disaster preparedness
- 2,632 individuals received emergency food at least once a month
- 82 homeless veterans were provided with resources for housing, food, and mental or medical assistance.